10 Best Marketing Automation Tools on the Market
Marketing automation tools can help you complete basic everyday tasks required in marketing, so you can save time and money. Here is our list of the 10 best marketing automation tools on the market today.
Hubspot is a great CRM (customer relationship management) tool that can help you keep track of current and future customers.
With Hubspot you get a view of your total sales, daily reports on sales activity and a review on whether your team is hitting sales quotas. The free version of the tool also gets you great features like:
- Email tracking and notifications – where you’ll be able to communicate with customers.
- Prospect tracking – where you can keep track and follow up on potential customers.
- Meeting scheduling – a platform where you can meet with members of your team.
- Live chat – where you can chat with customers directly.
Price ranges from $38.
GetResponse is an online marketing software tool that can help engage with customers, build strong customer relationships, grow your audience and boost your online sales.
Key features include:
- Email marketing – where you can choose from professional looking templates and communicate with customers by sending them automated emails.
- A Landing page toolkit- where you can build and personalize every element of your landing page so that you can attract customers.
- Marketing automation tools – which include the ability to add pop-ups, countdown timers, forms and webinars- so that you can capture customer data and encourage them to make purchases.
Price ranges from $15.
- Active Campaign
Active Campaign includes email marketing, marketing automation and the CRM tools needed to create a great customer experience.
The tool is not only cost effective but also full of features that help you seamlessly create and automate your email and marketing strategy, so that it is easier for you to manage everyday tasks.
Key features include:
- CRM & Sales Automation – helps you find and engage with the customers your business wants. It includes automated alerts, tasks and online behavior tracking so you can guide customers to make purchases.
- Email marketing & Marketing automation- Being able to create beautifully customized email marketing creatives. You can also use their analytics tools to auto send those emails at a time where they’ll be more likely to be seen by your customers.
Active Campaign’s starter package is very affordable and comes with all their key features.
Price ranges from $9.
AWeber is a great email marketing software tool for small businesses. It can be easily integrated to your ecommerce store to build customer lists and send automated emails; to make connecting with your audience easier than ever before.
AWeber also has other key features:
- Drag & drop landing page feature- which allows you to easily create and customize your landing page with pop-up tools, pics, forms etc. So you can encourage and complete sales.
- Report & Analytics feature- where you are provided data on sales, customer visits and traffic so you can gain insight into marketing and sales growth.
Price ranges from $19.
Klaviyo is a growth marketing platform that focuses on trying to deliver great customer experiences, by providing all the tools you need for successful marketing on one platform.
Amongst its main features Klaviyo gives you a detailed report on your customer’s journey so your business can make better decisions.
Other key features also include:
- Email marketing – where you can create, send and automate emails to close deals and solicit business. The tool also allows you to build up an email list of customers so you can send personalised emails and give a nudge to customers who have abandoned their shopping carts.
- Customer insights and trends are presented to you with easy to understand information and graphs which document customer trends to help you improve your marketing strategy.
- Templates to create social advertising and marketing campaigns.
Klaviyo can be integrated with the leading eCommerce platforms and tools like Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Stripe, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and more.
MailerLite offers you a range of all the latest email marketing features – from providing great email templates, to providing campaign reports so you can monitor your campaign performance. MailerLite also provides other additional features which will benefit your ecommerce store:
- Intelligent pop ups to announce discounts and other important information.
- Headlines for your site which you can personalize to show special offers.
- A newsletter function to collect important customer information.
The MailerLite dashboard is functional, clean and easy to navigate. The tool offers a free plan, it’s paid package is a very affordable $10 and it comes with 24/7 hour customer support.
Price ranges from $10.
- Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is a complete tool for email marketing automation.
The tool allows you to send personalized on-brand emails, so that you can engage with customers, promote subscribers and encourage sales.
It has a number of great features:
- From providing beautiful, interactive templates so that you can send emails, promote deals, offers and promotions.
- A drag-and-drop builder- so you can put an email together in moments.
- List segmentation that allows you to deliver targeted content to a large list of subscribers.
Prices range from $9.
Emma comes with a toolset to meet all your email marketing automation needs.
A selling point of the Emma platform is that it can accommodate large marketing teams. Key features also include:
- Emma HQ- the main platform where you can manage and approve of marketing campaigns.
- Marketing automation – which sends your emails and marketing promo at opportune times of the day.
- Segmentation- where you can make sure your products are customized and tailored to the person you are selling to.
- Email analytics- where you can learn more about your subscriber/ customer and gain insight into what your next marketing moves should be.
Prices range from $89.
MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform for marketers who want a breakdown of who their customers are.
The platform’s aim is to help you engage and retain your existing customers by analyzing your customer’s behavior.
Key features include:
- Enabling Push notifications- that remind your customer to complete their purchases and input their email to receive more offers.
- Mapping your customers journey so you can keep them engaged and guide them to make purchases.
- Engaging with your customer through personalized communication.
- You can also create content feeds that recommend similar products that the customer has been looking at or has previously purchased.
Remarkety is a complete tool for ecommerce marketing automation.
The tool helps you mine data on shopping trends, customer behavior and predictive algorithms to deliver effective email, SMS and social campaigns to increase your business.
Key features include:
- Email marketing automation- which allows for scheduling, queuing content and bulk uploading posts. You can also create content and engage customers.
- SMS marketing- You can stay in contact with customers through social media messaging.
- Last but not least, you can instantly analyze data about your followers so you can improve your marketing strategies.
Prices range from $100.