With Lions School of Creativity
How to build brands that make a difference in the world
KEY SKILLS LEARNED
• Make your business more sustainable
• Identify your business’s purpose
• Turn your purpose into successful and profitable campaigns
• Work out how your business should respond to cultural movements
• Make the world a better place
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• CEO’s and Marketers looking to grow meaningful brands
• People interested in finding a purpose for their company
• Anyone looking to make a difference to the world
The world is in the middle of a seismic shift.
If you’re a marketer, advertiser, or business owner, the Goodvertising course will show you how to do the right AND sustainable thing for your brand, your customers, your bottom line, and the planet too.
You’ll learn how to find your brand’s authentic self and put it into action both internally and externally through your marketing. You’ll also learn how to successfully respond to cultural movements, as well as how to measure your brand’s new success.
The course includes Cannes Lions winning case studies from some of the worlds best brands, research from WARC, as well insights from the originator of the concept of Goodvertising, and best selling author and all round good chap, Thomas Kolster.
WHAT LEVEL OF LEARNING IS THIS?
• Every course on 42courses is designed to be taught at an MBA level. (i.e. you will walk away understanding the subject and its key methods, models and best practice.)
• Throughout the course you’re continually assessed by real tutors so if you get stuck we will point you in the right direction.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
• Each course takes approx. 7-9 hours to complete, there are no time limits and it’s broken up into short bite-sized lessons.
• Learning is on demand so you can start anytime you like.