Ogilvy Behavioural Economics
Learn why people do what they do and how to influence them
KEY SKILLS LEARNED
• Make better decisions
• Master the key Behavioural Principles
• Recognise your own biases
• Nudge peoples behaviour
• Win friends and influence people
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• Marketers wanting to develop their talent
• Adults looking to gain a third eye to see the world from a new perspective
• Management teams
• Anyone interested in influencing human behaviour
Well you may think we are all perfectly rational people, making logical decisions, but this is simply not quite so, we all act and behave in rather interesting ways.
In this course, taught by the marvellous Rory Sutherland, you will quickly and easily master the key behavioural principles such as nudging, framing, social proof, scarcity, commitment devices and even the ethics behind it all.
On completion you will be equipped with the power look at the world from a new perspective. Problems and obstacles will become obvious to you, but baffle others for years to come, enabling you to create enormous effects and shifts in outcomes by changing very little.
If you ever have to sell ideas, products or services, get people on your side, or simply wish you had the ability to view the world differently, then this is for you.
Join thousands of others and start today.
WHAT LEVEL OF LEARNING IS THIS?
• Every course on 42courses is designed to be taught at an MBA level. (i.e. you will walk away understanding the subject and its key methods, models and best practice.)
• Throughout the course, you’re continually assessed by real tutors so if you get stuck we will point you in the right direction.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
• Each course takes approx. 7-9 hours to complete, there are no time limits and it’s broken up into short bite-sized lessons.
• Learning is on-demand so you can start anytime you like.