One of the biggest mistakes that Facebook advertisers make is undervaluing website traffic. They have tunnel vision, concerned only about a sale. If an ad doesn’t lead to an immediate purchase, many view it as a failure. But consistent, targeted website traffic can lead to higher volume sales later.
In this training, we’ll focus on the following topics:
- Why is website traffic so important?
- Basic and advanced strategies for driving traffic
- Using Facebook ads to target your ideal audience
- Using traffic to target, microtarget, and retarget
- Understanding how traffic fits into your funnel
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about creative ways to drive and leverage powerful website traffic.
You’ll learn the following:
- Step-by-step guide to setting up traffic-focused campaigns
- How to build Website Custom Audiences based on the traffic you get
- How to use Dynamic Ads in unique ways to drive blog traffic
- Evergreen vs. nevergreen and the battle for website traffic
- How to use your page, groups, and email to escalate your efforts
- How to use Facebook ad optimization to drive traffic to your most popular pages
Who Is This For?
Website traffic is an enormous benefit, but there is a specific group that can leverage it most. This training is for you if…
- You maintain a blog
- You have a funnel that includes list building
- You play the long game and don’t need an immediate sale from all visitors
- You spend at least $1,000 per month on Facebook ads