What will you learn in this GTM Fundamentals mini-course?
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals mini-course covers:
- What is Google Tag Manager and why you should use it
- How to use GTM and create/install your first container
- What are tags, triggers, and variables
- How to track Google Analytics page views and events
- How to implement custom tracking codes
- How to test your implementation and what steps should you take next in your GTM journey
This Google Tag Manager course includes 75+ minutes of video material, a 30-question quiz, and a course-completion certificate.
What can you expect from this mini-course?
75 minutes of video content will show you the very first steps that you need to take with Google Tag Manager. From your first container to your first independently configured Google Analytics.
At the very end of this course, test your new knowledge by answering 30 questions and getting instant feedback.
Every lesson of the course is enriched with links to related and useful resources/guides/tools. Everything to help you better learn Google Tag Manager.
Course completion certificate
Once you complete all the lessons and pass the final quiz in this mini-course, you’ll receive a course completion certificate.
Who is this course for?
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals mini-course is designed for those who have no previous GTM experience and want to get started but are not sure where to begin.
This course is right for you if:
- You want to get the basics of Google Tag Manager right
- You are a digital marketing specialist who wants to track visitors and their actions on a website
- You’re fed up with developers who take ages to install your tracking codes
- You want to take control of your web tracking efforts