With Thomas Cornwall
How to design remarkable services to outsmart your competition
KEY SKILLS LEARNED
• Understand how to run the Service Design process
• A step by step guide on how to test and design new services
• Identify and remove barriers to a slick customer experience
• Increase customer satisfaction
• Learn how to get big results from small changes
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• People that want to understand service design in plain english
• People looking to improve their business
• People wanting to learn the process of Service Design
Discover where to find the hidden growth in your business, and how to unlock it.
Join companies like Airbnb, KPMG, Amazon, and Netflix and start using Service Design to fuel you breakthrough success.
Service design is the practical application of implementing design thinking.
This is the first course in plain English to break down Service Design step-by-step from start to finish. You’ll learn from Thomas Cornwall, one of the most accomplished service design leaders in the world.
You’ll discover a systematic process to setting your vision, uncovering valuable insights, and turning these into a remarkable end-to-end service that your customers will love. No previous experience is required.
It’s all action, no jargon. You’ll be able to start implementing what you learn today – and see the benefits for years to come.
We’re living through the greatest era of business opportunity. Isn’t it time you took advantage?
WHAT LEVEL OF LEARNING IS THIS?
• Every course on 42courses is designed to be taught at an MBA level. (i.e. you will walk away understanding the subject and its key methods, models and best practice.)
• Throughout the course you’re continually assessed by real tutors so if you get stuck we will point you in the right direction.
HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE?
• Each course takes approx. 7-9 hours to complete, there are no time limits and it’s broken up into short bite-sized lessons.
• Learning is on demand so you can start anytime you like.