An experienced and hardworking Publicist with key skills including the ability to plan, organise and to achieve goals. An excellent communicator both within an organisation and with external stakeholders. Possesses the ability to maintain strong working relationships and to self-motivate.
Amassed the below skills through 10 years working in a Public relations agency:
– Leading publicity campaigns as an Account Manager
– Marketing and promotions: designing, writing and approving copy for promotions and competitions
– Writing and distributing press releases and media-call notices to relevant media
– Communication and relationship building with the media: Pitching interview opportunities, news stories, soft features, and profile pieces to Print/TV/Radio/Online outlets
– Working within tight deadlines
– Managing social media networks
– Event Management: organising interview junkets, film premieres, distributor days, and photo calls among other activities
– Negotiating preferred rates in terms of hotel rooms and arranging transport/hospitality requirements
– Managing several on-going accounts requiring significant planning and organisation
– Working as part of an overall team, where strong interpersonal skills are necessary
– Client relations: handling requests in an efficient and friendly manner, ultimately providing client satisfaction
Particular career highlights include working with The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival over several years, the Unit Publicity and Premieres for Calvary & Mrs. Brown’s Boys D’Movie and on Irish produced, global TV ratings winners, Doc McStuffins and Henry Hugglemonster.
For the past two years I have also worked in a financial administration capacity, for two global organisations in the investment landscape.