About this course
External inbound links continue to be an important ranking factor. Learn how to identify relevant and authoritative links, and how to prioritize outreach. Discover how to use link building research tools and how to evaluate your competition.
In this class you will learn why links matter for SEO and how to evaluate the health and importance of links. You will learn what types of link relationships will be most relevant, and how to connect your keyword strategy with your link strategy.
Link building isn’t easy — but this class will help you to prioritize your link building efforts, understand which links are worth going after, and identify a plan of action for manual outreach efforts. You will also find tips on easy wins and link opportunities to go after first.
Some highlights from this class:
- How to interpret link-related metrics
- Connecting content development and link building
- Common link building mistakes and schemes
- Manual link building outreach strategies
- How to measure progress and effectiveness
- Helpful resources for link building and outreach