Building & Earning Backlinks
Backlinks are one of the most important signals for ranking well in Google, but they’re not easy to come by… unless you know where to look.
There’s a lot to learn about backlinks. What makes a backlink a good backlink? Which backlinks could actually do more harm than good? And how do you even go about acquiring backlinks in the first place? We have the answer to all three of those questions, plus much more, in this course focused on building and earning backlinks.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of the following areas:
- How to evaluate the quality of backlinks.
- Which tools to use for backlink analysis.
- How to run outreach campaigns that get great results.
- How to create newsworthy content to earn powerful links.
- Scalable local link building tactics.
- Finding and taking advantage of broken links.
- How to identify authority websites.
- The pros and cons of buying backlinks.