In this Google Tag Manager Course for Beginners, you will learn:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- The fastest way to understand GTM and how to pick the right way to track events on your site
- How to implement analytics/marketing tools, like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, on your website
- How to track conversions with the most popular analytics/marketing tools
- How to reduce the impact of Intelligent Tracking Prevention
- How to easily and properly test your new implementation
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in real-life projects (by getting access to templates, cheat-sheets, checklists, etc.)
What can you expect from this course?
60 bite-size videos that will show you an easy-to-follow step-by-step process of how to learn GTM as soon as possible and make the best out of it.
Practical tasks and a sandbox website
Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners 2.0 is not just “sit back and watch”. The best way to learn is to do, therefore, you will have to complete practical tasks on an actual website (you can use either your own site or a sandbox website provided on this course).
At the end of every module, there is a quick quiz to check what you have learned. It’s a great way to ensure that you have gained the most out of lessons.
Exclusive templates, checklists, etc.
You’ll get access to my checklists and other downloadables that will help you be more efficient and faster with Google Tag Manager. I personally use them on various projects.
Lifetime access to the course & Free Updates
Your Google Tag Manager course purchase includes lifetime access to the training materials. If you want to revisit a particular topic of the course, you can come back here anytime.