Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to use super useful (but underutilized) GTM features
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical stuff: HTML, CSS, Regular Expressions, DOM, cookies. These topics are necessary to properly understand GTM’s potential.
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to enrich your Google Analytics data with custom dimensions, metrics, user id
- How to solve common Google Analytics tracking headaches (like iFrames and Cross-domain tracking)
- How to properly test your Google Tag Manager (and Google Analytics) implementation
- How to implement Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
What can you expect from this course?
8 modules + a bonus module
More than 50 videos explaining the inner depths of Google Tag Manager. The duration of the main course material (intermediate + some advanced topics) is 11 hours. Bonus module consists of lessons that did not fit into the main modules (but are still quite useful)
Dedicated GA Enhanced Ecommerce module
1 out of 8 main modules of this course is dedicated just to the implementation of Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce via Google Tag Manager.
Practical tasks and sandbox website
This course is not just “sit back and watch”. The best way to learn is to do, therefore, you will have to complete practical tasks on an actual website (you can use either your own site or a sandbox website provided on this course).
At the end of every module, there is a quick quiz to check what you have learned. It’s a great way to ensure that you have gained the most out of lessons.
You’ll get access to my checklists and other downloadables that will help you be more efficient with Google Tag Manager. I personally use them on various projects.
Lifetime access to the course + Free Updates
Your Google Tag Manager course purchase includes lifetime access to the training materials. If you want to revisit a particular topic of the course, you can come back here anytime.