Virtual Assistant|Customer Service|Amazon Expert
“Never aim to be a man of success, but rather aim to be a man of value.”
I am an individual who measures my worth not by success, but by value. And I consider myself valuable as I am very keen to details, determined and persistent, flexible, always eager to learn more knowledge and skills, is honest and with integrity. Proof of these can be seen on my previous work experiences which I highlighted below:
1. As a competent Quality Analyst of Amazon. Below are the duties and responsibilities that I have accomplished while being a QA:
• Determining RCA (Root-Cause Analysis) on a Seller’s account problem.
• Gathering and analyzing data. And interpreting these into reports.
• Formulate strategic improvements to eliminate current business problems to help Sellers maximize their profits.
2. As a well-versed Amazon Selling Partner Support (fka Seller Support) for both FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon / Amazon-fulfilled) and FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant / Merchant-fulfilled) via all types of contacts: chat, email and phone. Below are some but not limited to my scope of expertise:
• Adding a listing/product
• FBA Shipments
• Seller Central account navigation
• Returns and Refunds (for FBA, FBM and Multi-Channel Fulfillment Orders)
• Feedback Manager (including negative Feedback removal)
• Removal and Disposal Orders
• Fixing Stranded Inventory (pricing alerts, hazmat, duplicate listings, suppressed listings, etc.)
• Fulfilment Reports
• Case Log Management
• Buyer-Seller Messaging Service Management
• Lightning Deals, Coupons, Giveaway and Promotions
• Buy Box